Choosing Your Hospital
Click on the link to see Peer Review Reports on hospitals treating your type of Cancer
Cancer Patient Entitlement
An information leaflet from the National Cancer Action Team is published on a separate page.
Cancer Support Groups
A list of support groups is given on a separate page. Support Groups
Cancer Research have produced a web site of information about incidence in your area.
- Wolverhampton CCG – http://www.wolvescityccg.nhs.uk/index.php
- NHS Direct http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/
- NHS Choices http://www.nhs.uk/
- Macmillan Cancer Support http://www.macmillan.org.uk/
- Cancer Research Uk http://www.cancerresearchuk.org.uk/
- Royal Wolverhampton Hospital http://www.royalwolverhamptonhospitals.nhs.uk/
- Compton Hospice http://www.compton-hospice.org.uk/
- Mary Stevens Hospice http://www.marystevenshospice.co.uk/
- Mesothelioma Center http://www.asbestos.com/
March is Brain Tumour awareness month. For more information visit their website.
* Where we provide hypertext links to other locations on the internet, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to this website. We have not verified the content of any such websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, harm or distress caused in connection with linking.